I’ve been a professional copywriter, ghostwriter, editor and proofreader since the late 1990s, working mainly as a freelance but with five years agency-side. Over the two decades I’ve:
- helped deliver award-winning campaigns for marketing agencies;
- produced millions of words of quality copy for websites, blogs, direct mail and advertisements;
- ghostwritten books for several notable personalities;
- edited and proofread hundreds of books for publishers; and
- written and sold my own online proofreading course.
Find out more about my copywriting, ghostwriting and editing services. If you’re tired of poorly presented Word documents, I can also help you with making them look fresh, clean and beautifully formatted. For more thoughts on all things copy, take a look at my blog.